LongHaul® Mine Duty Surface Belt With Endurance!
LongHaul® belting is designed for moderate to severe surface conveying applications when the rip, tear and impact resistance of UsFlex® belting is not required. LongHaul® comes standard with our premium ZR1™ compound which exhibits excellent tensile and superior abrasion resistance. The Fenner Dunlop designed polyester warp, nylon weft fabric is designed for outstanding track-ability, stable performance and dependability in mine duty surface applications. From 450 PIW to 2000 PIW, LongHaul® covers the breadth of heavy duty fabric belting.
Applications: (surface duty only)
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Overland/Transfer Conveyors
- Surface Mining
Performance You Can Measure
- Excellent load support
- Low stretch
- Resistant to abrasion, cutting, gouging and tearing
- Outstanding fastener retention
- Longer service life than most other plied belts in surface applications
- Decreased downtime
- More material conveyed
- Savings to the bottom line!