- 10 in each pack
- SMART DESIGN: The raised design on the nasal bridge part holds shield away from the face, allowing room for thin frame glasses.
- REUSABLE: The visor can be easily cleaned with water but wiped with alcohol disinfection is recommended.
- ANTI-FOG: Clear material, made with super transparent PVC (polyvinyl chloride) provides maximum visibility and prevents fog from covering your sight. Durable and practical.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Wrap-around face shield covers your face maximally by covering area from top of the eyebrow to chin. It protects your eyes and face from saliva, droplets, sprays, splatters, ultraviolet rays, wind, pollen, aerosols, and flying debris.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Adjustable elastic and it is suitable for adults.
“Kleen Touch” is a Premium Quality Ethyl Alcohol based Hand Gel in compliance with the “CDC’s” “Hand Hygiene Guidelines for Professional Healthcare Providers” for use in controlling the spread of the Covid-19 virus. It includes a skin conditioner, gelling agent, and a slight pleasant citrus fragrance which leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
The Air-Pak 75 SCBA has been the leading SCBA used by first responders and municipal and industrial firefighters since its introduction in 2007.
The Scott Safety Air-Pak 75i SCBA is a NIOSH-approved SCBA designed with durability, dependability and user-focus in mind.
Scott offers a complete assortment of cylinders, including our newest and lightest 5.5 cylinder, to meet the needs and demands of all SCBA users.
Scott Safety offers multiple 40 mm cartridges and canisters (including CBRN Cap-1) for wide range of protection and applications in non-IDLH environments.
The 742 series twin cartridges, for use with Scott Safety Half- and Full-facepieces, is available in wide range of NIOSH approved cartridges.
The Scott Safety C420 Plus PAPR can be used for CBRN and non-CBRN applications. The C420 Plus PAPR is ideal for first responders for use in CBRN-related operations that are not considered IDLH.
The Scott Safety FH22 Hood is a patent-pending, one-size-fits-all, loose-fitting hood designed for the hazards of general industrial safety, first receiver and health care workers.
The Scott Safety RIT Pak III is the fire service industry’s first all-inclusive portable air supply system and the most comprehensive RIT system available on the market.
The Scott TRC-1 Air Cart portable air source provides an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight users simultaneously.