The XCEL reusable half mask features four optional sizes molded from soft, yet durable thermoplastic elastomeric material to ensure a perfect fit for most everyone. Wide elastic bands provide comfortable one point adjustment and a convenient “D” clip makes fastening quick and easy, even with gloved hands. An optional voicemitter allows for added clarity in personal communication.
The XCEL HS has a build in “Health Shield” that directs the exhalation path downward to help prevent transmission of respiratory illnesses. The XCEL HS half mask uses the 742 series P100 catridge only.
- Form fitting and multiple sizes for confident fit
- Single adjustment harness
- 742 series cartridges attach with simple quarter turn
- Voicemitter for clear communication
- XCEL HS helps protect against airborne transmission of disease
- Free Access to SureLife Cartridge Calculator tool for assistance with cartridge selection and service life estimator
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Links
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
- NIOSH-42 CFR