EXTRUDED POLYURETHANE HOSE
From fuel transfer to potable water, the TM hose is engineered to military-grade quality standards to perform in the field. Smarter by design: 100% high tenacity yarn, extruded with thru-the-weave polyurethane creates a strong yet lightweight hose that also resists snaking for superior productivity. The liner and cover rate at minimum 3000 psi tensile strength. Also available with an optional encapsulated anti-static discharge wire.
- Ultra-durable. Withstands exposure to most hydrocarbons, gasoline, oils, alkalis and grease with no effect on the performance of the hose.
- Versatile. Compatible with the following fuels:
- MIL-DTL-83133 (JP-8) (NATO F-34)
- MIL-DTL-5624 (JP-5) (NATO F-44)
- A-A-52557 (Diesel-military, including NATO F-54)
- ASTM D 975 (Diesel-US commercial)
- MIL-DTL-83133 (NATO F-35)
- ASTM D 1655 (Jet A-1)
- AFLP-3747 (NATO F-24)
- Ozone-resistant. Shows no visible signs of cracking of the liner or cover when subjected to testing in accordance with ASTM D1149-64, 100 PPHM/122°F/70 hours.
- Rugged. Five-times more abrasion resistant than conventional rubber hose.
- Easy Handling. Lightweight profile and lay-flat design handles easily in both deployment and retrieval: Installed on reels or custom packaging available.
- Reliable. Performs at temperatures ranging from -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C).
- Best Value. Designed for maximum service life and low cost of ownership.
- Certified. Manufactured within ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Polyester jacket
- polyurethane thru-the-weave extrusion, anti-static wire optional
Temperature range: -60° to 180°F (-51° to 82°C)
Couplings: Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Threaded. Stainless Steel NPSH threaded hose barb, MIL Spec A-A-59377 couplings on 2 & 3 inch hoses.
Hose Colors: Dessert Tan
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATIONS
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT
|TM20||2″||0.100″||0.387||300 (2070)||900 (6200)|
|TM30||3″||0.130″||0.580||250 (1725)||750 (5170)|
|TM40||4″||0.130″||0.825||200 (1380)||600 (4140)|
|TM60||6″||0.130″||1.375||225 (1551)||675 (4654)|