Parker’s Series SWC683G Titanflex Modified XLPE Chemical Suction Hose provides superior service across a wide variety of chemical media in high pressure and high temperature applications. The lightweight hose provides full suction capability, superior kink resistance and minimal force-to-bend for easy operator handling. The hose will not contaminate the product being conveyed, and is crush resistant and durable. The distinctive green cover is easily identified and resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering for maximum performance. Series SWC683G is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service in challenging applications.
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Tube: Tan modified cross-linked polyethylene (MXLPE) for chemical resistance to 250°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Cover: Green EPDM for abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Bulk depots and storage facilities
- In-plant transfer
- Transport tank trucks
- Design Factor: 4:1
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine if the hose is suitable for the application. Most chemical resistance guides are based on temperatures of 70°F (21°C). Elevated temperatures can change the chemical resistance ratings. Many chemicals will become more aggressive as temperatures increase, reducing the ability of hose compounds to withstand them. Contact Parker for chemical compatibility data at elevated temperatures. If no data exists, users are required to perform compatibility testing at the desired temperature.
- At operating temperatures of 125°F and above, only permanently attached couplings should be installed. At any operating temperature, couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to the NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
- Application Chemical
- Media Acids, Chemicals, Solvents
- Tube Tan modified cross-linked polyethylene (MXLPE)
- Material – Hose Reinforcement Two textile plies with dual wire helix
- Material – Cover Green EPDM
- Finish – Cover Corrugated wrapped
- Color Green
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 250
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 121
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (inch) 1 to 4
- Hose I.D. (mm) 25.4 to 101.6
- Hose O.D. (inch) 1.500 to 4.625
- Hose O.D. (mm) 38.1 to 117.5
- Weight (lbs) 0.49 to 2.66
- Weight (kg) 0.22 to 1.21
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch) 2 to 8
- Minimum Bend Radius (mm) 50.8 to 203.2
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi) 175 to 250
- Maximum Working Pressure (bar) 12.1 to 17.2
- Packaging Coils
- Standard Pack Qty (ft) 100