Chemguard Supertrain AFFF is a specially formulated, biodegradable, synthetic foam concentrate, which has been specifically developed to simulate AFFF during live fire TRAINING sessions on low vapor pressure hydrocarbon fuels. Supertrain AFFF has similar performance characteristics as an AFFF but with a shortened drain time which results in reduced burn back resistance. This feature allows more repeat fire training sessions. Because of the limited burn back resistance of the generated foam, it is recommended that no person be allowed within the hazard area during any training session until it has been declared safe by the training supervisor.
- Suitable at either 3% or 6% proportioning rate
- TRAINING foam only to simulate AFFF
- Suitable for use with fresh or salt water
- Suitable for use with air-aspirating and standard water fog nozzles
- If advertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable
- Suitable for use with all siliconized dry chemical agents
- No raw materials within the concentrate are reportable or on any Federal Register
- Fixed or in-line eductors
- In-line balanced pressure and pump pressure proportioning system
- Bladder tank balanced pressure proportioning system
- Handline air-aspirating nozzles with fixed eductor pickup tube
- Around the pump proportioning system
Chemguard Supertrain AFFF is biodegradable, low in toxicity and can be treated in sewage treatment plants. Supertrain concentrate is not manufactured with any raw material that is listed as reportable on any Federal Register. Please refer to the Chemguard bulletin regarding foam products and the environment.
If kept in the original unopened and airtight Chemguard supplied container and stored within the temperature range of 35ºF –120ºF, a shelf life of between 20 – 25 years can be expected. When stored in other than the Chemguard supplied container, please call for storage guidelines.
ORDERING INFORMATION & WEIGHT
|5-Gallon Pail / 19 Liters
|55-Gallon Drum / 208 Liters
|330-Gallon Tote / 1249 Liters