- The Suction Hose Test Kit consists of:
- Vacuum pump
- 6 Lexan Male gasket plugs (to create the vacuum)
- 6 Lexan quick attachable Female / vacuum ends
- Lexan pieces fit: 6″, 5″,4 1/2″, 4″, 3″ and 2 1/2″ hose coupling
- Flash light
- Plastic carrying case for easy transport and storage
- Allows NFPA 1962 A.7.5 compliant testing
- Simple, quick, and easy to use
- Highly portable
- Smart Lexan disk design – no threads or fastening agents added, needed or required!
- Accommodates all connection types
- Simply place the appropriately sized Lexan disks over the female and male connections when you start the pump.
- Watching the gauge, isolate the system with a quarter turn of the valve once the desired level of vacuum is achieved and shut off the pump.
- While the vacuum holds each disk in place, the clear Lexan gives you the ability to visually inspect inside of the hose with the flashlight for de-lamination or other damage.
- When time is up, return to atmosphere with another quick turn of the valve and you are done!
|Part ID||Product Option|
|SHTK-Pump||Suction Hose Test Kit – Pump|
|SHTK||Suction Hose Test Kit|