Stealth™ Turnout Gear is the ultimate in fire protection technology. Advanced ergonomics combined with cutting edge materials give you superior protection with maximum freedom of movement. The Black-Ops™ Suspender System, exclusive to Lakeland Fire, provides a high degree of comfort, eliminating the fatigue that comes with long wear. There’s no other gear out there that can match the form, fit and function of Stealth.
Style Number ST2320G
The Stealth is our cutting edge turnout shown here in the new Tencate Kombat Flex PBI Outer Shell shown in an optional Two-Tone combination of Gold and Black, complimented with our patent pending LazerMax™ Trim option and the new 3M Segmented Triple Trim option for a look that will stand out on any fire ground. Besides its stunning appearance, the Stealth delivers the goods with its jaw dropping ergonomic performance as a result of design features.
Stealth Kombat Flex Pant Features
- Beveled Waist Design
- Belt/Velcro/Snap Fastener Fly Closure
- Pant Grip Handle/Belt Loops
- Angled Pant Pockets and a Single Piece Lower Leg – unlike anything you seen in turnout gear.
- Pocket Pull-Tabs for easy opening with gloves
- Horizontal Dynamic Knee Expansion Pleats
- Black Arashield® Knee reinforcements
- Double layer padded knees
- No Side Seams on lower leg = no abrasion of major seams
- Black Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched for increased wear and tear.
- Reflective Triple Trim for maximum visibility in low light
- Rear Boot-Cut Cuffs
- Liner Inspection Opening
- New Black-Ops™ Multi-Adjust Suspender System
- LazerMax Trim* (Added option)
- 3M Segmented Trim (Added option)
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
StealthKombat Flex Pant Materials
- Outer Shell: TenCate Kombat Flex
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2
Stealth MTS Pant Size Range:
Waist measurements in 2″ even increments.
30″, 32″, 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″
Standard Inseam Length: 30″