Stealth™ Turnout Gear is the ultimate in fire protection technology. Advanced ergonomics combined with cutting edge materials give you superior protection with maximum freedom of movement. The Black-Ops™ Suspender System, exclusive to Lakeland Fire, provides a high degree of comfort, eliminating the fatigue that comes with long wear. There’s no other gear out there that can match the form, fit and function of Stealth.
Style Number ST220G
The Stealth is our cutting edge turnout shown here in the new Tencate Kombat Flex PBI Outer Shell shown in an optional Two-Tone combination of Gold and Black, complimented with our patent pending LazerMax™ Trim option and the new 3M Segmented Triple Trim option for a look that will stand out on any fire ground. Besides its stunning appearance, the Stealth delivers the goods with its jaw dropping ergonomic performance as a result of design features.
Stealth Kombat Flex Coat Features
- Beveled Hem Design, 29” Front, 34” Back – lengths graded to size.
- Vertical Pleats on Back
- Contoured Sleeve and Shoulder design that greatly eliminates coat rise
- Rear Internal Draw Cord
- Zipper/Velcro® Closure
- 3M Segmented Trim (Added option)
- “Easy Grip” Drag Rescue Device – Unique Lakeland Design
- 4” Nomex® Wristers
- Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- 2″ x 8″ x 8″ Expansion /Handwarmer Pockets lined wit
- Kevlar Twill
- Napoleon Pocket under Storm Flap
- Pocket Pull-Tabs
- 7″ x 9″ NOMEX® Liner Pocket
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Hanger Loop on collar
- Shown with LazerMax Trim* (Added option)
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
Stealth Kombat Flex Coat Materials
- Outer Shell: TenCate Kombat Flex
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2
Stealth Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″