You’ll find comfort and protection with style in the Standard Series. Featuring a four-point suspension, these hats are lightweight, low profile and have a low center of gravity, providing exceptional balance. Models S51, S61, and S71 meet ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E and G requirements. Model S51 meets CSA Z94.1, Type 1, Class E and G requirements, and EN397 requirements. Model S62 meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements.
- Available in full-brim, cap style, flat front and vented shell styles
- Low profile design offers sleek style
- Your logo can be applied in any of eight different locations
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing or standard suspensions available
- Ideal for most applications
- Accessory slots accept a wide variety of attachments
- Suspension snaps in with an audible click – users know it’s assembled correctly
- 4-point suspension
- Pillowed cotton, poly, or vinyl brow pads
- ¾” wide seamless nylon crown straps
- Front and rear vertical height adjustments
An average head size for men is size 7 3⁄8 (using U.S. sizing), 58 cm (using European sizing) or 7 1⁄8 (using UK sizing). The average head size for women is 7 1⁄4 (U.S. sizing). Of course, head sizes and shapes can also differ from country to country.
How to measure your head
Take a measuring tape and place it around the circumference of the head, slightly above the ears.
Hat Measuring Chart
|US||6 5⁄8||6 3⁄4||6 7⁄8||7||7 1⁄8||7 1⁄4||7 3⁄8||7 1⁄2||7 5⁄8||7 3⁄4||7 7⁄8||8|
|UK||6 1⁄2||6 5⁄8||6 3⁄4||6 7⁄8||7||7 1⁄8||7 1⁄4||7 3⁄8||7 1⁄2||7 5⁄8||7 3⁄4||7 7⁄8|
|Inches||20 3⁄4||21 1⁄4||21 5⁄8||22||22 1⁄2||22 3⁄4||23 1⁄4||23 5⁄8||24||24 1⁄2||24 3⁄4||25 1⁄4|
|Bullard Logo Shop offers the best hard hat decoration program in the industry. It has never been easier to customize your hard hat or cap. Here’s why: