Our Exclusive System of Engineered Sprockets and Belts.
The new SilentSync® offers a powerful innovation in synchronous drive systems. With up to 25% more power capacity* and static conductivity**, it’s a revolutionary upgrade from previous models – and even more advanced than standard round-tooth belts and chain drives.
Hawk Pd® is now the premium choice for greater horsepower capacity and performance, all in a universal-tooth profile belt.
- Up to 25% more power capacity
- Static conductivity
- Up to 19dB quieter than straight tooth belts
- Over 1,500 possible sprocket combinations
- Rated for continuous service at 200° F
- Up to 98% energy efficiency
SilentSync®‘s patented Helical Offset Tooth (H.O.T.) design merges belt and sprocket into the quietest, smoothest and one of the most compact synchronous drive packages available. The result is a continuous rolling tooth engagement that reduces vibration and improves the overall efficiency of your drive system.
SilentSync® offers the following:
- Aramid® Tensile Member – pound for pound, stronger & more flexible than steel to handle today’s drive design. Resists fatigue, elongation and shock loads, even in high-torque conditions, so there’s no need to retension SilentSync® belts once properly installed.
- HiBrex® Rubber Compound – resists tooth deformity while increasing tooth rigidity to ensure precise synchronization over prolonged use. Also resists the effects of oils, coolants, heat and ozone for maximum service life.
- Plioguard® Facing – proprietary treatment strengthens the tooth, increasing load carrying capacity. Reduces tooth engagement friction, allowing for prolonged belt life and minimal wear while allowing the belts to operate in a wide variety of environments.
- Color Spectrum System – color-coded part numbering system of belts and sprockets make it easier to select proper drive combinations. Match the color and you’ve matched the correct belt and sprocket!
A full spectrum of sizes
The SilentSync™ Color Spectrum System makes it the easiest synchronous drive system to sell, purchase and install. The part numbering system for Eagle NRG includes a letter that corresponds to the color branding of the belt. (“Y” for yellow, “W” for white, etc.) Each color defines a particular tooth and belt width. Match the colors, and you’ve matched the correct belt and sprocket.