ATEX Rated LED Headlamp
ATEX and IECEx-rated for Category 1G (Zone 0) explosive gas group IIA locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is continually present. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.
ATEX and IECEx-rated for Category 2G (Zone 1) explosive gas group IIB locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.
- Meets lighting needs for “up close” work where seeing details is important; provides a soft, wide beam to flood your work area with light that won’t tire out your eyes.
- Features 7 white 5mm LEDs with two lighting modes:
- Low for longer run time: 20 lumens; 150 candela; 24m beam; runs 50 hours
- High for a soft flood light for tasks at arm’s length: 85 lumens; 620 candela; 50m beam; runs 8 hours
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
|Run Time on High||8.00 hours|
|Run Time on Low||50.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||50 meters|
|Battery Type||AAA Alkaline, AAA Lithium|
|Weight||5.50 ounces (155.92 grams)|