Kochek offers a variety of adapters. They are available in a variety of configurations such as rocker lug, long handle, rigid, swivel, storz and special thread. They come in a many sizes and different finishes.
The adapter lines meet or exceed all NFPA Standards
- MATERIAL: Made from 6061T6 Aluminum
- FINISHES: Our finishes are a great method to color code whether it be K-Coat, K-Chrome, Quantum® or Micralox®
- K-Coat: Tough, durable powder coating that is non-conductive to help inhibit electrolysis, color consistent to delta 0.5, and available in many vivid colors.
- Natural Hardcoat: High quality durable finish that is most often specified by manufacturing engineers. Satin finish that meets Mil Spec 8625 Type III Class I.
- Quantum®: Vibrant anodized color, attractive, versatile, durable, even coverage, meets Mil Spec 8625 Type III Class II
- Micralox®: A patented micro-crystalline anodizing process, offering long lasting colorized color hardcoat that offers superior resistance to abrasion and chemical corrosion. It extends the life of aluminum parts up to 10 times compared to conventional aluminum anodic coatings having withstood 15,000 hours of salt spray with no pitting. Ideal for harsh environments: Coastal Areas, Marine applications or roadways where salt corrosion is a concern. Meets Mil Spec 8625 Type III Class II.
|Part ID||Product Option|
|S54L4T25||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 2 1/2″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L4T3||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 3″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L4T4||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 4″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L4T45||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 4 1/2″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L4T5||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 5″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L4T6||4″ FT Swivel Storz x 6″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T25||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 2 1/2″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T3||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 3″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T4||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 4″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T45||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 4 1/2″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T5||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 5″ Female RL Swivel NH|
|S54L5T6||5″ FT Swivel Storz x 6″ Female RL Swivel NH|