The following products help compliance with, 33 CFR 154.1047(c)(2) “ Containment boom, sorbent boom, silt curtains, or other methods for containing the petroleum oil that may remain floating on the surface or to reduce spreading on the bottom.”
OIL ONLY BOOM
ProSorbents™ Oil Only Boom solid construction is made with the highest quality components to produce the most effective oil absorbent containment boom on the market. Pro-Boom does not have voids to compromise performance and you can rely on the steel nickel plated rings, carabiner style steel nickel plated snaps, UV resistant polyester netting and high tensile strength rope to help eliminate boom roll.
Pro-Boom is primarily used to absorb / skim oil-based spills from all types of terrain and bodies of water. You can link them together into barriers of any length for containment and absorption. They are manufactured using an outer net of polyester and an inner sock of spun-bond polypropylene.
- Rope running along length of Boom adds strength for deployment and retrieval.
- Strong, carabiner style, steel nickel plated steel bit snaps and rings allow you to link Booms together for greater length.
- Oil-Only Polypropylene fill is highly absorbent and selective in absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments.
- Tough outer netting resists snags and debris while remaining pliable.
- Spun bond polypropylene skin is UV resistant and meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay.
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids—including lubricants, fuels and cleaning agents.
- Hugs ground to contain spills on land; floats on water to contain and soak up spills on water.
- Can be incinerated.
|Prod #||Product Description||Type||WT lbs||Pack||U/Skid|
|B510||5″ X 10′ Sock & Net Oil Only Boom with Snaps, Rings and Rope.||Boom||20||4/Bale||24|
|B810||8″ X 10′ Sock & Net Oil Only Boom with Snaps, Rings and Rope.||Boom||40||4/Bale||16|