Primarily used to absorb all forms of liquids, including aggressive liquids such as acids and caustics. Prosorbent Universal Boom acts as a barrier to prevent the spread of a spill while absorbing the liquid. Link to-gether into barriers of any length for containment and ab-sorption. Manufactured using an outer net of polyester and an inner sock of spun bond polypropylene filled hy-drophilic fiber.
- Rope running along length of Boom adds strength for deployment and retrieval
- Strong, zinc-plated carbon steel attachment clips and rings allow you to link Booms togeth-er for greater length
- Universal Polypropylene fill is highly absorbent in absorbing all liquid spills including ag-gressive liquids such as acids and caustics in a variety of environments.
- Tough outer mesh resists snags and debris while remaining pliable
- Spun bond polypropylene skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay
- Hugs ground and machinery to confine and soak up spills..
- Can be incinerated.
|Prod #||Product Description||Type||WT lbs||Pack||U/Skid|
|B510U||5″ X 10′ Sock & Net Universal Netted Boom with Snaps, Rings and Rope.||Boom||20||4/Bale||24|
|B810U||8″ X 10′ Sock & Net Universal Netted Boom with Snaps, Rings and Rope.||Boom||40||4/Bale||16|