Scott Safety’s M110 Dual Lens Facepiece is a lightweight, low profile facepiece that is ideal for police, security SWAT teams and military personnel for both CBRN and other air-purifying applications.
The M110 facepiece offers APR protection in combat, riot control, or other tactical situations. The versatile Scott M110 facepiece with 40 mm thread is approved for NIOSH PAPR, NIOSH APR, and CBRN-APR applications.
- Halo butyl material protects against permeation of CBRN agents
- Bi-ocular lens improves weapon sitting capability
- Hard-coated Impact-resistant polyamide lens
- Optional Speech Diaphragm offers Clear Communication
- Easily folded flat for storage
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Links
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
Additional Product Information
- NIOSH and NIOSH CBRN approvals apply to most respiratory assemblies using these facepieces. Contact your Scott Safety representative for specific approval information.