A narrow cross-section V-belt that distributes stresses more uniformly over tension members to deliver more consistent and reliable power transmission.
- Equal horsepower can be generated with smaller, lighter belts (compared to classical style belts) which means sheaves can be sammer and lighter
- Deeper wedge profile creates more contact with sheaves (compared to classical style belts) resulting in increased horsepower
- Vytacord® tension member provide strength and dimensional stability for Matchmaker® performance
- Fiber-loaded, high-quality Continental ContiTech rubber compound reinforced cushion stock adds to belt strength
- Available in a raw edge construction with cogs for increased horsepower capability or envelope construction recommended for drives where pulsation, shock loads, high tension and long centers are involved