911C and 911H for High Heat Environments
To meet the demands of high heat environments, Bullard produces the 911 Series of hats and caps in technologically advanced thermoplastic materials. In fact, these helmets are molded in the same grade of material used in the Bullard Wildland firefighting helmets. The 911 Series meets the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I, Class E and G standard for head protection.
- Constructed from the same materials as our rugged firefighter helmets
- Ideal for utilities, welding, foundries and steel mills
- Available in full brim (911H) or cap style (911C)
- Available with either a 6 point self sizing pinlock or sure lock® ratchet suspension
- 6-point suspension
- Replaceable, moisture wicking Sportek® brow pad
- 1” wide nylon crown straps
An average head size for men is size 7 3⁄8 (using U.S. sizing), 58 cm (using European sizing) or 7 1⁄8 (using UK sizing). The average head size for women is 7 1⁄4 (U.S. sizing). Of course, head sizes and shapes can also differ from country to country.
How to measure your head
Take a measuring tape and place it around the circumference of the head, slightly above the ears.
Hat Measuring Chart
|US||6 5⁄8||6 3⁄4||6 7⁄8||7||7 1⁄8||7 1⁄4||7 3⁄8||7 1⁄2||7 5⁄8||7 3⁄4||7 7⁄8||8|
|UK||6 1⁄2||6 5⁄8||6 3⁄4||6 7⁄8||7||7 1⁄8||7 1⁄4||7 3⁄8||7 1⁄2||7 5⁄8||7 3⁄4||7 7⁄8|
|Inches||20 3⁄4||21 1⁄4||21 5⁄8||22||22 1⁄2||22 3⁄4||23 1⁄4||23 5⁄8||24||24 1⁄2||24 3⁄4||25 1⁄4|
|Bullard Logo Shop offers the best hard hat decoration program in the industry. It has never been easier to customize your hard hat or cap. Here’s why: