EXTRUDED NITRILE RUBBER ATTACK/SUPPLY HOSE
Maneuverable. Packable. Dependable. HFX’s nitrile thru-the-weave, rubber covered hose design utilizes both polyester and nylon 6.6 yarn in the reinforcing jacket. Under pressure, the polyester keeps the hose from “snaking” where the nylon allows for controlled dilation, reducing friction loss and generating higher flow rates. A special rubber compound creates a tough cover that resists heat, abrasion, snags and hot embers, giving you complete confidence on the fireground.
- Super. Strong. Reinforced with a blend of circular woven, twill weave, polyester and nylon fibers, this interlocking matrix means no adhesives are used. A permanent bond to all warp and filler yarns creates unmatched durability—highly resistant to both contact and radiant heat.
- Efficient. Extruded construction creates a flexible, maneuverable hose that is also easy to pack.
- Great Value. Ribs on the cover surface greatly increase abrasion resistance and help provide a long service life.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -5°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation and most chemicals or petroleum products.
- Versatile. Engineered for attack, supply and soft suction applications.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA Standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Extruded Nitrile Cover/Liner
- Polyester/Nylon Reinforcement
Temperature range: -5° to 200°F (-20° to 93°C)
Couplings: Aluminum or Brass NH/NST or IPT Threaded & Aluminum Storz
Hose Colors: Yellow, Red
Example: HFX40X50Y40S = HFX Hose, 4″ ID by 50′ Length, Yellow, 4″ Storz Aluminum Coupling