Model 8355WCC barrier-free, wall-mounted, fully recessed combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Flexible design of the shower allows for flush in the ceiling mounting, or to hang down from the ceiling
- Easy access exterior mounted in-line strainer
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with a smooth electro-polished finish
- Reducing installation time, eyewash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8355WCC barrier-free combination shower and eye/face wash shall include an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 4.2 gpm flow control. Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic design stainless steel showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, a fully recessed wall mounted 18 Gauge, Type 304 stainless steel deep-drawn electro-polished cabinet, wheelchair accessibility, and polished chrome-plated brass pull-down eye/face wash valve with easy access in-line strainer. Unit shall also include brass pipe and fittings, a front-access maintenance panel, universal sign, 1″ NPT(F) inlet. Operating pressure is 30 – 90 psi (2.1 – 6.2 bar).