The Haws 8336 combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Emergency combination unit is equipped with Type 316 Stainless Steel ball valves and constructed of green epoxy finished, Schedule 80 PVC pipe and fittings which are resistant to corrosion
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, entire unit is pre-built and fully pressure tested
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8336 corrosion-resistant PVC plastic combination shower and eye/face wash shall include an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control. Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic designed ABS plastic showerhead with 20 gpm flow control. The unit shall also include an ABS plastic 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, stainless steel shower and eyewash ball valves equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, green epoxy finish, schedule 80 PVC 2 1/2″ floor flange, schedule 80 PVC plastic vertical piping, universal sign, 1-1/4″ IPS supply, and 1-1/2″ slip waste.