Haws Model 8330 Type 304 Stainless Steel combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. The combination unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and eyewash dust cover to keep the irrigation process protected. A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- Features an 11″ (27.9 cm) bowl and 9″ (22.9 cm) floor flange
- Eye/face wash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- AXION MSR drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Reducing installation time, eyewash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid 1-1/4″ stainless steel construction makes for a sturdy piece of corrosive resistant equipment
- Provided with universal emergency sign and high-visibility stripe
- Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8330 Type 304 Stainless Steel combination shower and eye/face wash shall include an 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head that supplies an inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control. Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic design showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, eyewash dust cover, stainless steel 50 x 50 mesh water strainer, and Type 316 Stainless Steel stay-open shower and eyewash ball valves equipped with stainless steel ball and stem. Unit shall also include a cast 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange, universal sign, self-adhesive high visibility Safety Green and bright yellow stripes, and 1-1/4″ NPT supply.