Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Model 8320-8325 combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. Due to technology advancements these (two models) are now the same.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8320-8325 combination shower and eye/face wash shall include a green ABS plastic 11″ (27.9 cm) bowl, an AXIONÂ® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control. Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic designed ABS plastic showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer. Unit shall also include Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings, powder-coated cast-iron 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange, yellow plastic pop-off dust cover for eyewash head, self-adhesive high visibility safety green and bright yellow stripes, universal sign, and 1-1/4″ NPT supply.