Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Haws 8317 features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid galvanized steel construction makes for one sturdy piece of emergency equipment
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8317 combination shower and eye/face wash shall include the AXION® MSR hydrodynamic designed green ABS plastic 10-5/8″ showerhead with integral self-regulating 20 gpm flow control, an AXION MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer, and chrome-plated brass stay-open shower and eyewash ball valves equipped with stainless steel ball and stem. Unit shall also include powder-coated cast iron 9″ diameter floor flange, universal sign, self-adhesive high visibility safety green and bright yellow stripes, and 1-1/4″ NPT supply.