Model 8309WC barrier-free combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly. This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Barrier-free design offers a low profile loop assembly allowing for better wheel chair access as well as a longer pull rod for shower activation
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, a round 11″ (27.9 cm) stainless steel bowl, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8309WC barrier-free combination shower and eye/face wash shall include a stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control. Unit shall also include the AXION MSR hydrodynamic designed ABS plastic showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem which requires less than 5lbs push force to operate, and wheel chair accessibility. Unit shall also include Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings, powder-coated cast-iron 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange, yellow plastic pop-off dust cover for eyewash head, self-adhesive high visibility safety green and bright yellow stripes, universal sign, and 1-1/4″ NPT supply.