Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
The Haws freeze protected 8300FP combines the use of an ABS showerhead and anti-surge Soft-Flo eyewash heads for the irrigation process. Emergency combination unit is equipped with pop-off dust covers, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Virtually eliminating mishaps, the unit’s safety features include: universal emergency sign, high visibility stripe, and two labeled push plates.
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- All unused water drains out of the unit through drain valves in the ground below the frost line
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eyewash is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid galvanized steel construction make for one sturdy piece of emergency equipment
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8300FP freeze protected combination shower and eyewash shall include an AXION MSR showerhead with integral self-regulating 20 gpm flow control, stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, stainless steel eyewash yoke assembly with Soft-Flo ABS plastic eyewash anti-surge heads with integral flow controls and dust covers, and two self-draining bury valves with available frost-line depths of 24″and 42″ (61 and 106.7 cm). All unused water drains out of the unit through drain valves in the ground below the frost line. Also included are two large 11 gauge zinc-plated steel push plates with universal graphics, powder-coated cast-iron 9″ (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange, universal sign, 3/4″ NPT and 1-1/4″ NPT inlet, and 1-1/4″ NPT outlet.