Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Model 8169, flush to ceilng drench shower features the AXION MSR hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Outfitted with safety features like a self-regulating shower stream and universal emergency sign, this drench shower is designed for safety.
- Concealed piping and a high polished showerhead provides an aesthetically pleasing piece of equipment
- A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly
- Solid construction from Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel make for a durable long lasting product
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8169 flush to ceiling drench shower shall include the AXION® MSR hydrodynamic design polished stainless steel showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, brass stay-open ball valve equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem, stainless steel 44″ (111.8 cm) pull rod with triangular handle, universal sign, and 1″ NPT supply.