Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Model 8133H, horizontal overhead safety shower features the AXION MSR hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Outfitted with safety features like a self-regulating shower stream and universal emergency sign, this horizontally designed drench shower is designed for safety.
- A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly and unit’s ability to be mounted horizontally from any wall
- Solid construction from Schedule 40 Type 304 Stainless Steel makes for a durable long lasting product
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 8133H horizontally mounted drench shower shall include the AXION® MSR hydrodynamic design stainless steel showerhead with 20 gpm flow control, Schedule 40 Stainless Steel pipe and fittings, Type 316 Stainless Steel stay-open ball valve equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem, stainless steel pull rod with triangular handle, universal sign, and 1″ NPT supply.