Model 7777 all stainless steel pedestal mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. Unit also is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and yellow eyewash head dust cover so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Solid mounted pedestal design allows the 7777 to be placed securely in multiple locations.
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes and face may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Corrosion resistant construction from Type 304 Stainless Steel with a Type 316 Stainless Steel ball valve
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7777 stainless steel pedestal-mounted eye/face wash shall include a stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head with inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control, Type 316 stainless steel ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and Type 304 stainless steel in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer. Unit shall also include Type 304 pipe, fittings, and floor flange, along with a yellow plastic dust cover, universal sign, 1/2″ NPT inlet, and 1-1/4″ NPT waste.