Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Model 7655WCSM wheelchair accessible surface mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
- Perfect for mounting on block or solid walls which cannot be cut into
- Eye/face wash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Easy access exterior mounted in-line strainer
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smudge resistant bead blast finish
- The eye/face wash head is easily activated by the emergency equipment’s pull-down design
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7655WCSM wheelchair accessible surface mounted eye/face wash shall include an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 4.2 gpm flow control, a surface mounted 18 Gauge, Type 304 stainless steel deep-drawn cabinet, stainless steel surface-mount support enclosure, wheelchair accessibility, and polished chrome-plated brass pull-down valve with easy access in-line strainer. Unit shall also include brass pipe and fittings, a front-access maintenance panel, universal sign, 1/2″ NPT(M) inlet. Operating pressure is 30 – 90 psi (2.1 – 6.2 bar).