Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide[PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Model 7612LH sink or deck mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR stainless steel eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. When not in use, this unit utilizes a swing-away feature so the area stays clear for everyday use.
- A dust cover allows the 7612LH to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Counter top mounted on the left side of a sink
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7612LH left sided sink-top mounted eyewash shall include an AXION® MSR stainless steel eye/face wash head with inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, swing away feature when not in use, universal sign, and 1/2″ O.D. (1.3 cm) slip-joint inlet.