Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide[PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
The Haws 7611 swing-away eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
- Dust cover allows for the 7611 to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Can be re-configured on-site to be left-hand operation
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7611 counter top mounted eye/face wash shall include an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control, polished chrome-plated brass single action swing-out valve body, instructions to re-configure for left-hand operation, universal sign, and 1/2″ O.D. (1.3 cm) slip joint inlet.