Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Installation Drawing [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
The Haws 7603T240 is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous portable water source.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 39-1/2″ (100.3 cm) high, 16″ (40.6 cm) diameter
- 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.64A electrical requirement
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in ordinary locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7603T240 is a 15-gallon (56.8 L), tempered, pressurized portable eyewash with a stainless steel tank, and NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered potable water in ambient operating temperatures to -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C). Ideal for remote locations without access to continuous potable water. 240V, 50/60Hz 0.64A electrical requirement. Power cord not provided – must install appropriate cord per code. Haz Loc options available. Model 9082 additive not included – order separately.