Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Operational / Maintenance Manual [PDF]
Haws emergency eyewash systems, like the freeze protected 7433FP, use anti-surge Soft-Flo heads that activate with the push of a stainless steel flag. Heads come equipped with pop-off dust covers, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Space efficient design and integral wall bracket allow the 7433FP to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations.
- A great addition to multiple unsafe environments where the eyes may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Easily detected and maintained, emergency equipment is equipped with safety sign and test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eyewash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Fully functional in freezing environments when installed properly
- All unused water drains out of the unit through a drain valve behind the wall
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7433FP freeze protected wall-mounted eyewash shall include a stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, stainless steel eyewash yoke assembly with Soft-Flo ABS plastic eyewash anti-surge heads with integral flow controls and dust covers, self-draining valve, and brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and stem extension. Unit to be used with a maximum wall thickness of 12″ (30.5 cm) and shall include a self-draining system so all unused water drains out of the unit through a drain valve behind the wall, a chromate protective cast-aluminum wall bracket, universal sign, 1/2″ NPT inlet, and 1-1/4″ NPT outlet.