Specifications Sheet [PDF]
Install and Maintenance Guide [PDF]
Model 7360BT-7460BT wall mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11″ (27.9 cm) stainless steel receptor, aluminum wall bracket and tailpiece and trap
- Includes a mesh in-line strainer to collect line debris, and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Supply: 1/2″ NPT. Waste: 1- 1/2″ NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. Due to technology advancements these (two models) are now the same.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Model 7360BT-7460BT wall mounted eye/face wash shall include a stainless steel 11″ (27.9 cm) round bowl, an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control, chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer. Unit shall also include cast-aluminum chromate protected wall bracket, drain trap and tailpiece, yellow plastic pop-off dust cover for eyewash head, tailpiece and trap, universal sign, 1/2″ NPT inlet, and 1-1/2″ NPT waste.