Style Number ICO8RT13
Insulated to keep you warm on even the coldest days, these Flame Resistant Coveralls provide the comfort and protection that you expect from Lakeland. A polyurethane wind barrier keeps the cold winter winds out while the water repellant finish helps keep you dry. Zippered leg openings make getting these coveralls on and off a breeze, while the bi-wing back design and elastic waist ensure you’re comfortable all day in these coveralls.
Why pay more for an FR Aramid?
With Lakeland’s Fyrban™ FR Cotton You Get:
- Similar FR Protection
- Better Arc Protection
- Breathes Better and Wicks Better
- And… It Costs Less!
Better Performance Than Other FR Cottons
- Higher Arc Rating
- More Wind Resistant
- NFPA 2112 Reflective Tape, Thread and Zippers
- Extra Reflective Tape for 360˚ Visibility
More Durable for Longer Wear Cycle
- Reinforced stitching prevents rips and tears
- Heavyweight 9 oz. FR Cotton provides abrasion resistance
ICO8RT13 Insulated Coverall Features
- All seams are reinforced for extra durability and wear.
- Two patch breast pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Two “swing” hip pockets
- 2 seat pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Utility pocket on right leg.
- Bi-swing pleated back for enhanced expansion.
- Leg zippers have full gussets for maximum expansion for ease of donning and doffing over boots/shoes. Security snap at bottom of cuff.
- 2” lime/silver/lime reflective triple trim for enhanced visibility, NFPA 2112 certified.
- Heavy duty Front zipper closure with two-way quick release zipper.
- ATPV = 55 cal/cm²
- Meets NFPA 70E (2009 Edition)
- ASTM F1506-08
- Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA
- Final Rule 1910.269
- Outer shell and reflective trim are NFPA 2112 Certified
- Outer-shell: 9.0 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton treated with a water repellent finish.
- Liner: 9 oz. FR cotton batting quilted to 7.7 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton with a polyurethane wind barrier.