Style Number IBO8RT13
Insulated to keep you warm even on the coldest days, these Flame Resistant Bibs also feature a polyurethane wind barrier to stop those artic winds from cutting through you. Zippered leg openings make these easy to put on while the reflective tape makes sure you are visible on the job. These durable bibs will keep you safe and comfortable on any cold weather job.
Why pay more for an FR Aramid?
With Lakeland’s Fyrban™ FR Cotton You Get:
- Similar FR Protection
- Better Arc Protection
- Breathes Better and Wicks Better
- And… It Costs Less!
Better Performance Than Other FR Cottons
- Higher Arc Rating
- More Wind Resistant
- NFPA 2112 Reflective Tape, Thread and Zippers
- Extra Reflective Tape for 360˚ Visibility
More Durable for Longer Wear Cycle
- Reinforced stitching prevents rips and tears
- Heavyweight 9 oz. FR Cotton provides abrasion resistance
IBO8RT13 Insulated Bib Pant Features
- 2” lime/silver/lime reflective triple trim for enhanced visibility, NFPA 2112 certified.
- Overalls have durable bib straps feature non-metallic quick release clips.
- Two angled overall chest pockets with hook and loop closures. Two slash hip pockets, 2 seat pockets, 2 out-seam thigh utility pockets located on the thighs with hammer loops. All pockets are reinforced for enhanced durability.
- Leg zippers have full gussets for maximum expansion for ease of donning and doffing over boots/shoes. Security snap at bottom of cuff.
- ATPV = 55 cal/cm²
- Meets NFPA 70E (2009 Edition)
- ASTM F1506-08
- Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA
- Final Rule 1910.269
- Outer shell and reflective trim are NFPA 2112 Certified
- Outer-shell: 9.0 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton treated with a water repellent finish.
- Liner: 9 oz. FR cotton batting quilted to 7.7 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton with a polyurethane wind barrier.