Part Number: 22G-8M-12-TL1008
22G – 22 Grooves / Teeth
8M – 8 mm Pitch Length
12 – 12 mm width
TL1008 – 1008 Taper-Lock Bushing
Any application where a chain drive could be used or there is a need for a high-efficiency drive system. For use where Conti Synchrochain Carbon or Falcon Pd belts are specified or desired.
Sprockets offered by ContiTech are designed to be a part of a complete high performance drive system. Working with our premium synchronous belts allows for a lot of performance in a small space, giving you flexibility in design and application.
Matching belt to sprocket is simple, the part numbering system is simple and easy. Just match the belt’s width and pitch length to that of the sprocket and select the preferred number of groves/teeth to provide the desired performance characteristics.
Key Features & Benefits
- Continental ContiTech 22G-8M-12 replaces 8MX-22S-12
- Convenient replacement for existing Poly Chain GT 2 and GT Carbon drives.
- Cast iron or steel construction
- Stock on most popular application sizes, other sizes available as special order.
- For RIM speeds greater than 6000 feet per second contact engineering