The classic design of the ELITE XRHR thermal imager powered by ISG technology has long been a favorite among fire departments. The camera incorporates the latest in image enhancement technology to produce crisper and clearer images than ever before. With features ideal for day-to-day firefighting, the ELITE XRHR delivers the durability and reliability you expect from Scott Safety.
At the heart of the ELITE XRHR camera is ISG technology, the very latest in advanced thermal imaging, with exclusive features such as hot spot tracking, Intelligent Focus™ and tactical colorization.
Key features include:
- Hot Spot Tracker – Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and determine the true seat of the fire within a fully colorized area to improve decision-making capabilities. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment.
- Tactical Color – Achieve crisp, clear image performance in temperatures above 2000°F (1093°C). As the temperature increases, colors grow in intensity from gray, yellow, orange, to red. Unique transparent color capability enables firefighters to see structure through the colorization.
- Intelligent Focus™ – See an object in crystal clear detail, hands-free. No turning knobs or throwing switches. The camera automatically adjusts to provide superior image quality even at temperatures above 2000°F (1093°C). Easily and quickly switch between high and low temperatures by placing the crosshairs on the object you wish to measure.
Additional Product Information
Three different camera versions are available:
- ELITE XRHR with Hot Spot Tracker and 2X/4X Zoom*
- ELITE XRHR with Hot Spot Tracker, 2X/4X Zoom and DVR*
- ELITE XRHR with Hot Spot Tracker, 2X/4X Zoom and Transmit*
*Available in Fahrenheit and Celsius configurations.
A host of accessories are also available for the ELITE XRHR, including a truck charger, lanyard, handle and battery. There are two receiver options: traditional laptop receiver and a convenient handheld receiver.