Quality: The fire hose assembly supplied under this specification shall be made with superior quality materials. NFPA 1961 and forestry spec 5100-187 standards shall be observed in production
of the assembly, in order to ensure its quality and durability.
Service Life: Hose furnished under these specifications will have a potential service life warranty of 2 years, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Any defective hose will be replaced at no charge.
The lining shall be a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic polyurethane to resist ozone. The polyurethane tube shall adhere to the jacket to prevent delamination. The finished product will meet or exceed all potable water Mil-H-24606B standards for the manufacturing of lightweight fire hose. The use of the polyurethane lined fire hose is designed to increase packing ability and applications where lightweight fire hose is desired.
The jackets will be woven evenly and be free of defects including knots, lumps, or unsightly disfigurations that could jeopardize the integrity of the hose assembly. The warp yarn shall consist of staple polyester yarn. The use of filament or entangled yarn is expressly forbidden due to the lack of inherent abrasion resistance. The filler yarns shall be constructed of high strength, low elongation, filament polyester to reduce weight and increase flexibility. The jacket construction shall be 1-2 woven twill pattern with the 2 over-crossing on the exterior of the jacket.
- Y – Yellow
- W – White
Abration Impregnation Hose assemblies are available with polymer impregnation that provide additional abrasion resistance.
Couplings Expansion ring threaded or as required by purchaser. Standard couplings meet 5100-108 specifications.
- MARKINGS: Beginning at a point not less than 4 ft. from the end, each 50 ft. section shall be stencilled in indelible ink with letters at least 1” (inch) high stating the name of the manufacturer, month, and year of manufacture, and service test to 300 PSI per NFPA standard. Then ink used will be of a contrasting color.
- METHODS TESTING: All measurements and tests necessary to determine compliance of the fire hose specified requirements shall be made with ASTM, UL, FM 5100-187c and NFPA 1961 designation, unless otherwise prescribed. Kochek reserves the right to modify any specification without prior notice to meet or exceed changing standards.
- Stock Lengths: Standard lengths are 50 and 100 feet.
- USDA first article tested and approved
- 5100-187c compliant
- Ring spun polyester to aid abrasion resistance
- Designed for rigorous forestry applications
- Super lightweight construction
- Threaded couplings
Available in two sizes: 1″ and 1 1/2″
|Part ID||Product Option|
|SJPEP10101-2||1″ X 50′ White Single Jckt Poly Lined 1″ NH SW RL F X 1″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP1010-2||1″ X 100′ White Single Jckt Poly Lined 1″ NH SW RL F X 1″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP15151-2||1 1/2″ X 50′ White Single Jckt Poly Lined 1 1/2″ NH SW RL F X 1 1/2″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP1515-2||1 1/2″ X 100′ White Single Jckt Poly Lined 1 1/2″ NH SW RL F X 1 1/2″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP10101-1||1″ X 50′ Yellow Single Jckt Poly Lined 1″ NH SW RL F X 1″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP1010-1||1 X 100′ Yellow Single Jckt Poly Lined 1″ NH SW RL F X 1″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP15151-1||1 1/2″ X 50′ Yellow Single Jckt Poly Lined 1 1/2″ NH SW RL F X 1 1/2″ NH RL M|
|SJPEP1515-1||1 1/2″ X 100′ Yellow Single Jckt Poly Lined 1 1/2″ NH SW RL F X 1 1/2″ NH RL M|