CONVENTIONAL HARD RUBBER WIRE REINFORCED HARD SUCTION HOSE
Portable. Rugged. Flexible. Corrugated Hard Suction Hose is purpose-built for rural fire departments: A lightweight hose with a tough synthetic Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber cover that resists wear on the fireground while standing up to ozone damages. Its ribbed, corrugated jacket has a unique spiraling effect, which delivers greater flexibility for better handling, and quick and easy hookup. Designed for full vacuum applications, it can also withstand pressure, if required. Use for drafting from any rural water source. Also approved for municipal water supply transfer.
- Durable. Wire reinforced liner and ribbed, corrugated ozone-resistant cover. Can withstand pressure, if required.
- Efficient. Lightweight, easy to transport and more flexible than traditional hard suction hoses for fast hookup.
- Reliable. Constructed with soft cuff ends for greater coupling retention.
- Versatile. Designed for full vacuum. Suitable for hard suction applications, drafting from rural water sources and approved for municipal water supply transfer.
- Certified. Assembled in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Five year warranty.
Hose Colors: Black
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATIONS
(FOR 10′ UNCOUPLED)
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||IN|
|4 1/2“||165 (1135)||495 (3410)||30 (13.6)||5 3/8“|
|5″||165 (1135)||495 (3410)||35 (15.9)||5 7/8“|
|6″||165 (1135)||495 (3410)||43 (19.5)||6 7/8“|