Style Number C3T165
ChemMax® 3 offers advanced chemical protection for industrial, emergency responder and law enforcement
ChemMax® 3 uses the latest technology to produce a superior product. Durable and lightweight, ChemMax® 3 provides a barrier against a broad spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals, dual-use chemicals, chemical warfare agents and other harmful contaminants. The multi-layer film is applied to a heavy polypropylene nonwoven for increased strength and durability. The barrier film is significantly softer than other products on the market, resulting in a quiet, more comfortable garment. Put your trust in a ChemMax® 3 garment and you will feel confident that you are doing your best to protect your team from the dangers lurking around them.
- Attached respirator-fit hood
- Double storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Elastic face and wrists
- Attached boots with boot flaps
- Sealed seams
- Sizes: S – 5XL
- Case Pack: 1
- Color: Grey
- Heat Sealed Seam
- EVOH barrier film provides the ultimate chemical barrier film in disposable materials.
- Constructed with stitched and taped seams for superior protection and strength.
- Design features for double zip / storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
- Despite the high chemical barrier,ChemMAX 3 material is suprisingly soft flexible and light.
- Reinforced knee-pads for comfort and durability.
- Grey color for easy identification.
- High hazard chemical applications.
- Hazardous waste disposal.
- Industrial demolition applications.
- Petrochemical plant applications.
- Chemical spill handling.
- Military applications requiring chemical protection or protection against chemical warfare agents.
FABRIC PERFORMANCE TEST :
|Physical Property||Test Method||Test Result|
|Basis Weight||ISO 3801:1997||165g/m2|
|Abrasion Resistance（No of cycles）||EN530:1994 method 2||100-500|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||EN ISO7854:1997 method B||>15000|
|Tensile Strength（MD/CD）||EN ISO 13934-1:1999||147N/97.1N|
|Seam Strength||EN ISO 13935-2:1999||165.3N|