Parker’s Series 7373T Blue Thunder UHMWPE Corrugated Chemical Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of chemical media in high pressure and high temperature applications. The hose will not contaminate the product being conveyed, and is crush resistant, durable, flexible and easy to handle. The distinctive blue cover is easily identified and resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering for maximum performance. Series 7373T is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service in challenging applications.
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Tube: Translucent ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene UHMWPE for chemical resistance to 250°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Cover: Blue EPDM for abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Lengths: Available in optional 200-foot lengths for maximum efficiency of inventory.
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant transfer
- Storage tank transfer
- Media Acids, Chemicals, Solvents
- Tube Translucent ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Material – Hose Reinforcement Two textile plies with dual wire helix, Four textile plies with dual wire helix
- Material – Cover Blue EPDM
- Finish – Cover Corrugated wrapped
- Hose O.D. (inch) 1.193 to 4.724
- Hose O.D. (mm) 30.3 to 120.0
- Weight (lbs) 0.40 to 3.02
- Weight (kg) 0.18 to 1.37
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch) 3 to 8
- Packaging Coils
- Standard Pack Qty (ft) 100
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi) 200
- Application Chemical
- Maximum Working Pressure (bar) 13.8
- Color Blue
- Hose I.D. (mm) 19.1 to 101.6
- Hose I.D. (inch) 3/4 to 4
- Vacuum Full
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 250
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 121
- Minimum Bend Radius (mm) 76.2 to 203.2