Style Number BP2305G
Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B2™ OSX®. OSX® is in stock and on the shelf for fast delivery.
Like it’s B1 brother, B2 is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call custom gear.
Get your gear, and get it fast with B2 OSX®.
B2 OSX® Pleated Pant Standard Features
- Horizontal Knee Expansion Pleats
- Lime/Yellow Triple Trim
- Velcro®/Hook & Dee/Snap Fastener Fly Closure
- Nomex® Twill Take-Up Straps
- 2″ x 10″ x 10″ Expasnsion Pockets lined with Kevlar Twill
- Black Arashield® Knee reinforcements
- Double layer padded knees
- Black Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Rear Boot-Cut Cuffs
- New Black-Ops™ Multi-Adjust Suspender System*
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B2 OSX® Pant Materials
- Outer Shell: Gold Advance®
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2
B2 OSX® Pant Size Range:
Waist measurements in 2″ even increments.
30″, 32″, 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″
Standard Inseam Length: 30″