Style Number BP2205G
Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B2™ OSX®. OSX is always in stock, on the shelf for fast delivery.
Like it’s B1 brother, B2 OSX is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call custom gear.
Get your gear, and get it fast with OSX.
B2 OSX® Pleated Coat Standard Features
- Military Shoulder Pleats on Back
- Zipper/Velcro® Closure
- NYC Style Lime/Yellow Triple Trim – Double Stitched
- “Easy Grip” Drag Rescue Device
- 4” Nomex® Wristers
- Black Arashield® Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- 2″ x 8″ x 8″ Expansion /Handwarmer Pockets lined with Kevlar Twill
- 7″ x 9″ Nomex® Liner Pocket
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Hanger Loop on collar
- 2″ x 3.5″ x 8″ Radio Pocket on left chest
- Self-Material Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- Flashlight Snap & Strap on right chest
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B2 OSX® Coat Materials
- Outer Shell: Gold Advance®
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2
B2 OSX® Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″