B1 OSX is Lakeland Fire’s most popular series of turnout gear. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call “custom gear”. Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B1 OSX.
Style Number BA2305K
Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B1™ OSX®. OSX is in stock and on the shelf for fast delivery.
Like it’s B2 brother, B1 is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call custom gear.
Get your gear, and get it fast with OSX®.
B1 OSX® Pant Standard Features
- Lime/Yellow Triple Trim
- Velcro®/Hook & Dee/Snap Fastener Fly Closure
- Nomex® Twill Take-Up Straps
- 2″ x 10″ x 10″ Expansion Pockets lined with Kevlar Twill
- Grey Arashield Knee reinforcements
- Double layer padded knees
- Grey Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Rear Boot-Cut Cuffs
- New Black-Ops™ Multi-Adjust Suspender System
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B1 OSX® Pant Materials
- Outer Shell: Khaki Advance®
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Aralite NP
B1 OSX® Pant Size Range:
Waist measurements in 2″ even increments.
30″, 32″, 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″
Standard Inseam Length: 30″