B1 OSX is Lakeland Fire’s most popular series of turnout gear. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call “custom gear”. Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B1 OSX.
Style Number BA2205K
Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B1™ OSX®. OSX is in stock and on the shelf for fast delivery.
Like it’s B2 brother, B1 is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call custom gear.
Get your gear, and get it fast with OSX®.
B1 OSX® Coat Standard Features
- Zipper/Velcro® Closure
- NYC Style Lime/Yellow Triple Trim – Double Stitched
- “Easy Grip” Drag Rescue Device
- 4” NOMEX® Wristers
- Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- 2″ x 8″ x 8″ Expansion /Handwarmer Pockets lined with Kevlar Twill
- 7″ x 9″ Nomex® Liner Pocket
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Hanger Loop on collar
- 2″ x 3.5″ x8″ Radio Pocket on left chest
- Self-Material Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- Flashlight Snap and Strap on right chest
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B1 OSX® Coat Materials
- Outer Shell: Khaki Advance®
- Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000™
- Thermal Liner: Aralite NP
B1 OSX® Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″