Style Number BAP17
The B1™ is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features is complimented by many options that let you custom design your gear to suit your style. Join the battle in B1 MTS.
B1 MTS Proximity Pants
- Aluminized 7 oz. PBI
- Four panel design high-back bib pants.
- Low-rise waist fits like street clothes, increases mobility.
- 2” independent Nomex® waistband with snap fasteners to attach pant liner system.
- Pant liner inspection port.
- Streamlined fly flap with Velcro, hook and dee/snap fastener.
- Two Nomex® twill take-up straps at each side of the waist to adjust the fit of the pants.
- Diamond crotch gussets which absorbs the stress of the crotch system for increased durability.
- Two 10” x 10” x 2” bellows thigh pockets with Velcro® flap closure and drain holes, lined with Kevlar® twill.
- Arashield® reinforced knees for increased liquid resistance and maximum durability.
- Double layer of Q8® thermal liner material pad the knee for additional comfort.
- Extra-large boot cut pants cuffs curve up to avoid premature wear and walking on the cuff.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 6-Point H-Back Suspenders.
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B1 MTS Battalion Proximity Pant Materials
Materials for the Outer Shell, Moisture Barriers and Thermal Liners can be mixed and matched. See the Materials and Options pages for more details.
B1 MTS Battalion Proximity Pant Size Range:
Waist measurements in 2″ even increments.
30″, 32″, 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″
Standard Inseam Length: 30″