Want to best suit your specific style and needs? The B1 MTS offers a long list of standard features and is complimented by many options that let you custom-design through our MTS ordering program.
Style Number BAP18
The B1™ is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features is complimented by many options that let you custom design your gear to suit your style. Join the battle in B1 MTS®.
B1 MTS Pants
- Four panel design high-back bib pants.
- Low-rise waist fits like street clothes, increases mobility.
- 2” independent Nomex® waistband with snap fasteners to attach pant liner system.
- Pant liner inspection port.
- Streamlined fly flap with Velcro, hook and dee/snap fastener.
- Two Nomex® twill take-up straps at each side of the waist to adjust the fit of the pants.
- Diamond crotch gussets which absorbs the stress of the crotch system for increased durability.
- Two 10” x 10” x 2” bellows thigh pockets with Velcro® flap closure and drain holes, lined with Kevlar® twill.
- Arashield® reinforced knees for increased liquid resistance and maximum durability.
- Double layer of Q8® thermal liner material pad the knee for additional comfort.
- Extra-large boot cut pants cuffs curve up to avoid premature wear and walking on the cuff.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 6-Point H-Back Suspenders.
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B1 MTS Pant Materials
B1 MTS Pant Size Range:
Waist measurements in 2″ even increments.
30″, 32″, 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″
Standard Inseam Length: 30″