Scott’s original AV facepiece, the AV-2000 facepiece was designed with maximum versatility, and holds NIOSH approvals across a wide variety of applications. The facepiece versatility helps minimize equipment inventory, simplify user training and reduce redundant fit testing to ensure lower cost of ownership than other facepieces.
- Top Down Convertability – single facepiece for APR, PAPR, supplied air, and SCBA applications, including CBRN
- One fit test and reduced training and inventory for lower cost of ownership
- Multiple sizes ensure reliable fit
- Dual mechanical voicemitters and electronic communication options.
- Available with Kevlar, Poly, or Rubber head harness
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Link
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
Additional Product Information
- NIOSH, NIOSH CBRN, and NFPA approvals apply to most respiratory assemblies using these facepieces. Contact your Scott Safety representative for specific approval information.